TRIUMPH TRANS PYRENEAN ADVENTURE 2021
6-day Master Class with Dakar rider Miguel Puertas, who, after 15 Dakars, will share all his knowledge to improve your riding technique. An event suitable for all levels.
An exclusive adventure for Triumph owners and friends!
Small groups to enjoy this adventure in a unique natural environment and rest in the best rural accommodation in the area. Travel with the peace of mind of our chase car and with all health and safety measures in place.
Be part of the Triumph Adventure team and improve your riding technique with one of the best riders in the history of the Dakar.
Learn to ride on tracks, crossing the Pyrenees!
11 julio 2021
16 julio 2021
Ride your Triumph or rent one from our Triumph fleet to learn from the best professionals in the sector.
Only small groups and with all the risks controlled by official Triumph instructors.
Enjoy this adventure in a unique natural environment and rest in the best rural accommodation in the area.
FROM THE 11TH TO THE 16TH OF JULY
6 DAYS AND 800 KILOMETRES, THAT WILL MAKE YOU ENJOY AND LEARN WITH THE BEST RIDERS
6 days/5 nights.
1 day off-road driving course
60% off-road / 40% road.
Departure from Cap de Creus.
Optional rental: Triumph Tiger 1200/900 motorbike.
Official Triumph guides.
Stage 1 – Cap Creus – puigcerda
Stage 2 – Puigcerda- Sort
Stage 3 – Sort- Ainsa
Stage 4 – Ainsa – Ochagavia
Stage 5 – Ochagavia – Cape Higuer
11-16 July 2021
Price per person with “your bike” ……………………………………………………………………………..1.600€.
(In shared double room in MP)
**With “Tiger 1200 or 900 rental motorbike” supplement of …………………………………900€.
(In shared double room in MP)
Single room/person supplement …………………………………………………………550€.
**Includes full insurance of the rented motorbike with an excess of 300€ in case of damage as specified in the “general rental conditions”.
- Off-road driving course (1 day).
- Limited groups: 10 people.
- 3 official Triumph guides.
- Chase car.
- Accommodation in 2*/3* hotels/rural lodgings/campings with half board.
- Fully comprehensive insurance (rental motorbike. Deposit 300€).
- Basic travel insurance.
- National/international flights.
- Airport/port taxes.
- Meals, snacks or other meals during the route.
- Petrol 95.
- Optional excursions.
- Everything not specified in the “included” section.
The “Triumph Trans Pyrenean Adventure 2021” trip includes travel insurance for your maximum security.
You can see all the coverage of the travel insurance IATI STANDARD:
You can also take out insurance with extended cancellation and assistance cover if you wish (consult our customer service department).
- Valid passport for international travelers or ID for Europeans and DNI for Spaniards. (Check minimum validity). Also visas if necessary or other formalities and to comply with health regulations.
- Valid driving license for motorbikes
- Minimum group size: 7 people Maximum group size: 10 people.
- Be in good physical condition to make the trip according to the requirements of the route.
- Comply with the driving, safety, health and travel regulations established by the Triumph Adventure Experience Spain organization.
- Sign the package travel contract at the time of booking and also the daily rental conditions in the case of motorbike rental.
Motorbike Rental Requirements (Tiger 1200/Tiger 900)
- Driver’s license A or similar if it is a European or International license.
- Minimum 2 years driving experience (please ask).
- Minimum age: 25 years old
- Credit card registration (use only in case of damage)
- Signature of rental documents and general terms and conditions of service
- Mileage established by the organization
- Comply with the established driving schedules
Last steps to book your place for the “Triumph Trans Pyrenean Adventure 2021”:
- To RESERVE your place, please contact Triumph Adventure Experience Spain by phone (+34 679 50 81 50) or by e-mail (email@example.com).
- We will send you full information and details.
- To confirm your place, you will have to make a deposit of 40% of the total amount of the trip and the rest according to the terms and conditions between 60 and 46 days before. The booking will only be considered confirmed if the deposit has been paid at the time of requesting the blocking of the place.
- We will also ask for your identification (ID card) and a valid driver’s licence.
- You must comply with the health regulations required at all times both in Spain and in Europe.
- Travel subject to the “Package travel contract”.